– Breitbart claims a Winter storm named Xanto dropped over 13 inches of snow on Minneapolis over the weekend. Some parts of Montana, South Dakota, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming received over 20 inches of snow
– The Blast claims ‘Make Stormy Great Again’ hats may soon hit the Internet. An anonymous businessperson filed for a trademark for the hats on March 27th.
– Elite Daily claims Bill Hader is in talks to join the sequel to Stephen King’s IT. He may play Richie Tozier, the foul-mouthed comic of the Funny Losers Club.
– Brobible claims Nike released another pair of their self-lacing Back to the Future sneakers on Friday. The limited edition olive and orange peel-colored sneakers cost $720.
– The San Diego Union Tribune claims Chili’s is testing a new five meat, 1,650 calorie sandwich called The Boss Burger. The sandwich has a half-pound beef patty that is topped with bacon, cheddar cheese, smoked sausage, rib meat, smoked brisket, lettuce, tomato, ranch dressing and barbecue sauce.
– Uproxx claims Donald Glover is going to host and be the musical guest on SNL on May 5th