A new survey by Coinstar reveals that 65% of people will set a holiday shopping budget this year. Other findings:
– 25% of people will buy all of their holiday gifts when they are on sale.
– 14% of people are last minute shoppers
– 7% of people complete the bulk of their holiday shopping before Thanksgiving.
– 39% of people cash in spare change so they will have extra money for holiday presents
– 23% of people will take money out of savings to pay for their holiday presents
– 68% of people would like to give coal to someone this holiday season