– Donald Trump Tweet of the Day: ” If I wanted to fire Robert Mueller in December, as reported by the Failing New York Times, I would have fired him. Just more Fake News from a biased newspaper!”
– TMZ claims Heather Locklear has pled not guilty to attacking several police officers during a domestic dispute at her house two months ago. Heather is due back in court in June.
– The Hollywood Reporter claims Kevin Hart is going to host a new reality show called ”TKO”. The CBS series will pit competitors against one another in an obstacle course.
– Elite Daily claims Charlize Theron is going to star in ”Atomic Blonde 2”. The movie will follow her spy character into the 1990s.
– The NY Daily News claims Martha Stewart is joining the competitive cooking show ”Chopped” as a judge.
– Fox News claims Heinz may release a new product for summer called Mayochup. It’s a mix of Heinz Ketchup and Heinz Real Mayonnaise. Heinz will release the product if they receive 500,000 votes. Mayochup is currently only available in the Mideast
– Hotair.com claims Colin Kaepernick’s tryout with the Seattle Seahawks was allegedly postponed because he was unwilling to give the team assurances that he would not kneel during National Anthem performances next season.
– Larry Brown Sports claims the Chicago Bulls asked if Loyola-Chicago’s Sister Jean could represent them at the NBA draft lottery in June. The NBA reportedly told the Bulls that it was against the rules.
– Busted Coverage claims Bill Belichick and his girlfriend Linda recently welcomed a new dog into their family. The Alaskan Klee Kai is named Nike. He is white, black and gray.