This morning on the Hits Hot Breakfast, Jason and Jenny took a look at a survey conducted by Knowtechie.com that revealed averages for how long profile pictures are on various social media websites. Take a look at the findings and see how well yours correlate!
A new survey posted by Knowtechie.com reveals that the average social media profile picture is 2 years old. Other findings:
– Tinder users change their profile pictures every two weeks
– Facebook and Instagram users change their profile pictures every 5 to 6 months
– PlentyofFish users keep the same profile picture for an average of 3.2 years
– match.com members keep the same profile picture for an average of 4 years
– Snapchat users keep the same profile picture for an average of 8 months
– 11% of people are using pictures on their online profiles that are more than 10 years old.
– 49% of people want to appear younger than others in their profile pictures