Jason Ross feels like Groundhog Day doesn’t get enough respect. A survey conducted recently by National Today found that 30% of people think Groundhog Day is a pointless holiday.
A new survey by National Today reveals that 3% of people have used Groundhog Day an an excuse not to go to work. Other findings:
– 50% of Americans don’t know when Groundhog Day actually is.
– 11% of Americans don’t understand what Groundhog Day is.
– 30% of people think Groundhog Day is a pointless holiday.
– 24% of people have never seen a real groundhog.
– 13% of people will celebrate Groundhog Day by watching the movie Groundhog Day.
– 8% of people believe the groundhog is always right about the weather
What’s your take on Groundhog Day? Does your family do anything fun to celebrate the occasion?